Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Another Baby Gift Idea: Childproofing

Another great ideas for new parents is the gift of safety...child safety to be exact. You can purchase and install a lot of the items yourself, but why not call a professional?

There is a company in Wayne, PA, called KidProteq* that will analyze your childproofing needs for a fee. Then you can use that fee to purchase items from their store and/or to get them to install the items. While many babies don't start crawling until about six months old, it may be good to have these items in place while the baby isn't mobile.

I'm pretty savvy with a screw gun, but I wish I had hired someone else to give me the best products and tell me what to do.

*This post does not represent an endorsement of this company. Services and fees may vary.

No comments: