Thursday, February 25, 2010

Online Library Lists

One of my favorite new features on the Delaware County Library System website is their library lists option.

Simply search for a title using the online catalog. When you find the title you like, check the checkbox next to it, and click on the "Save to My Lists" button at the top of the list. Sign into your record with your name and library card number. Use the drop-down menu to select "Create a New List." Type a name for your list, and click on the "Submit" button. The title you selected is now saved to that list, and you can log into your record at any time to view your lists.

I have a list for organizing research, as well as for fun reading. Now I can check my lists before I go to the library, or even use the library's catalog computers to check them while I'm there!

No comments: